choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Wednesday, July 02, 2008Having nothing to do, I went to the library after hours of chatting with my bitch and lunch with Min yesterday. And guess what, I borrowed 2 books which the titles made Ms Acquaintance laughed like nuts late at night. Well, the one I’m reading now is called Be honest – You’re not that into him either . It’s talking about not dating anyone in the meantime and settling for the sake of settling. Certain things mentioned were so true in the book (that includes some of the complaints I had of some of the guys I used to date) and it’s still amusing me thus far. And yes, I will give my dear Ms Acquaintance a quick lesson once I finished reading. Machiam really after reading this I would be able to identify my Mr Right, date him, and live happily ever after. At least for now, it is a good companion for my late nights. My wrist is still hurting after 2 days. God knows what’s wrong with it. I think it’s spoilt and I need a new wrist. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |